- Ordering Options
- Payment Methods
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy and Complaints
- Service and Repair
- What is Refurbished
- Quality Mark Refurbished
- Terms and conditions
- Cosmetic condition
- About iUsed
3 year warranty
30 days to return
Return policy and complaintsWithin the framework of the Wet Kopen op Afstand (Remote Purchasing Act), consumers purchasing goods via the Internet have the right to a "cooling-off period". iUsed.com has a cooling-off period of 15 calendar days from the delivery of the product. Within this period, a product may be returned without reason.
30-day money-back guaranteeiUsed offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all used products for both consumers and businesses. If you change your mind about an order placed on this site and wish to return the goods, do so as soon as possible after delivery. The return request should be reported within 15 days. Then you have another 15 days to return the product to us.
Customer service department:Phone: +31 (0)30 – 248 40 06
Email: [email protected]
For returning the product call us or mail us. We will explain further steps.
As shipping always takes place at the sender's risk, the item must be properly packaged. If the returned goods are complete, we will return the paid purchase amount to your account as soon as possible.
Packing instructions for returning iMacsWe use special packaging boxes to ship iMacs. These boxes are designed so that the iMacs can be shipped safely, if the box is used correctly. We regularly see returns where this is not the case, causing damage during transport. Therefore, read the packing instructions for returning iMacs.
- Check that the inside of the box is folded so that you can see text. You should also see images of the instructions. Don't you see this? Then you may have the box the other way around.
- Carefully place the iMac face down in the box. You should no longer see the text.
- Then put the loose part (also made of cardboard) in the box. Place it properly in the box so that the base of the iMac fits through it. Then press this part firmly.
- If you return accessories (such as the charger or mouse), tape them onto the box so that they do not 'wander' through the box. So do not place the second loose cardboard part like the first. The iMac will not be stuck and can be damaged.
- Seal the box tightly with duck tape.
Consequences of making use of the right to return goodFor the correct application of the right to return goods, both parties are obliged to reverse the performances delivered to the other party. If the buyer cannot return the product, or can do so only partially or in a diminished state, then he/she must compensate the seller for the reduction in value. However, this does not apply if the reduction in value only applies to the inspection of the received product, such as would also be possible in a shop, for example. The buyer can reduce the risk of a reduction in value if he/she does not make use of the goods and refrains from actions that would reduce the value of the product.
- You must report the return request within 15 calendar days of receiving the product. Then you have another 15 days to return the product to us.
- The product must be received by us in the same condition as it was supplied. You may unpack and view the product, but must not have made full use of it.
- If the product has been used or damaged, or if you have discarded or lost the original packaging and/or accessories, or have rendered the product unusable in some other way, then the following applies: you may return the product, but you will not be entitled to the total purchase price. Since the product can no longer be sold as you purchased it, you are obliged to compensate us for the reduction in value.
- If, in the case of exchange, the desired product is more expensive than the original product, then you must pay the difference (the opposite also applies: the difference in price will be returned to you when exchanging for a product of lesser value, minus any reduction in value). If you are obliged to make an additional payment, you will receive details from our customer service department.
- In the case of audio, video or data media and software, the right of return does not apply once the seal has been broken or the packaging has been opened.
- Assembly costs are not compensated in the framework of the Remote Purchasing Act, in part because this service is carried out immediately at the time the purchase agreement becomes effective, and is therefore not covered by the right of return.
- The above-mentioned return guarantee applies as above to both private customers and companies.
Complaints procedureIf you have a complaint about our products or service, then you can send an e-mail to [email protected]. Include your personal details, the order date, the order number and the nature of your complaint. You can expect a reply from us within 2 working days. Naturally, we will do our utmost to resolve your complaint to the satisfaction of all involved. If we require more time, we will inform you of this.
If you are not satisfied with the proposed solution, then you may also always contact the arbitration department of the Stichting Webshop Keurmerk (Webshop Hallmark Foundation), with which iUsed.com is affiliated. If the arbitration attempt does not lead to a satisfactory solution for any reason, then it is possible to submit your dispute to the Geschillencommissie (Disputes Commission, SGC).
For more information, please also see our General Terms and Conditions.