- Ordering Options
- Payment Methods
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy and Complaints
- Service and Repair
- About iUsed
- Cosmetic condition
- What is Refurbished
- Quality Mark Refurbished
2 year warranty
30 days to return
Service and Repair
Faulty Mac?Is your Mac faulty through no fault of your own and is your warranty still valid? Then use our quick and easy online portal to sign up for a repair. You can decide which service point in your area you wish to visit, so your repair can be carried out quickly. If the defect is covered by the warranty, the repair is completely free of charge.
Contact iUsed StoreContact iUsed Store via [email protected] or by calling +31 30 248 40 06. In some cases, the problem can be resolved remotely. If this is not possible and the defect is covered by the warranty, then you will be directed to the online portal to request your repair.
Requesting a repair onlineRequest your repair via the online portal: Repair request
- Enter your customer number and the serial number of the faulty product for New service request. You will find both numbers on your invoice. Now click on Continue.
- Check whether the correct product is shown and click on Continue.
- Select your preferred service location from the list and click on Select on the map at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your telephone number and e-mail address and a description of the problem. Now click on Continue.
- Check all the details of the service request and click on Submit.
- You will be shown a confirmation that your service request has been submitted. You will also receive this confirmation by e-mail.
Making an appointment with the service pointContact the service point where the service request was submitted to plan an appointment for the repair. You can find the telephone number in the confirmation e-mail.
Bringing your Mac to the service pointVisit the service point at the agreed time to hand in the faulty Mac and have the repair carried out. The repair time depends on the defect. The service point will give an approximate indication of the time.
Please note: You are responsible for your own data. This means that you should make a backup of your data before you bring the Mac to the service point.