- Ordering Options
- Payment Methods
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy and Complaints
- Service and Repair
- What is Refurbished
- Quality Mark Refurbished
- Terms and conditions
- Cosmetic condition
- About iUsed
3 year warranty
30 days to return
Safety and PrivacyVersion 23 April 2018
At iUsed we value your privacy greatly. Therefore we won't ask for any more of your personal data than necessary without your permission.
Below we describe exactly which (personal) data we collect and what we use it for, which cookies we place and with which third parties we share data with.
Which personal data do we collect?When you place an order with us, we collect the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- iUsed.com account password
- The date of your first and subsequent orders
- Delivery address/Invoice address
- Phone number
- VAT number (if applicable)
- Payment method(s)
- Which products have been ordered
- Company name (if applicable)
Where do we use your personal data for?We use the above information for possible questions on your side regarding your order(s), to send you personalized promotions and newsletters, to be able to deliver your order and various matters regarding product warranty.
With whom do we share the personal data?Your package will be delivered by a delivery service. We only share with these parties the strictly necessary information to be able to deliver your order.
For the processing of payments we work together with the PSP (Payment Service Provider) Mollie. They collect payment information that allows us to determine whether an order has been paid. We can also realize a possible refund with this data.
We work with Trustpilot to collect reviews. To make this possible, we share certain (personal) data with this party.
The above parties and we will never sell or share your data with third parties without explicit permission.
How can you change or delete the personal data that we have of you?Send an e-mail to [email protected] Tell us in this e-mail which data you wish to receive. We will then send you an e-mail with the relevant information. You can then have data changed or removed by responding to that e-mail.
How long are personal data stored?We never store personal data longer than necessary. Personal data will be deleted or changed immediately if you submit a request.
Cookies and similar techniques
What are cookies?Cookies are small, simple text files that your computer or mobile device stores when you use our webshop.
Why do we use these techniques?We mainly use these techniques to ensure that:
- You do not always receive or have to enter the same information when you visit our webshop.
- We can measure how our web store is used and where we can improve it to serve you even better.
- We can show you ads and recommendations based on your interests.
- We can register or have registered how often an advertisement is shown in order to better tailor the advertisements to your needs and interests and thus prevent you from seeing the same advertisement over and over again
What kind of cookies does iUsed use?We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: We use these cookies so that our web store iUsed.com can function properly. Think of saving your shopping cart or the products you have viewed.
- Analytical cookies: With analytical cookies we collect statistics about the use of our webshop iUsed.com by visitors with the help of third parties. By measuring this website usage, we can continue to develop our webshop for the benefit of our visitors.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies enable visitors to our webshop iUsed.com to be recognized on other websites (such as social media, blogs, search engines, etc.). Based on this data, we can show them ads that are as relevant as possible. There are also third parties that place these types of cookies from our webshop iUsed.com. Below you will find the parties to which this relates.
Which cookies do you use?Google Analytics
We use Facebook's Custom Audiences communication tool. When you visit iUsed.com, re-marketing tags are used to establish a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook servers. Facebook will recognize that your IP address has visited iUsed.com and connect this information to your Facebook user account so that it can display relevant Facebook advertisements.
Do you have any further questions regarding the above topics? Send an email to [email protected].